A really good all-in-one YouTube add-on for Google Chrome.
YouTube is one of most frequently visited sites by many of us. Whenever a video is played it shows up advertisements , does not play in HD by default and moreover the video cannot be downloaded.
The only answer to all these annoyances is to have add-ons for each purpose. But with increasing number of add-ons increases the memory footprint of Google Chrome and slows it down.
So, here is one good add-on which combines all these into one and all we got to do is install the YouTube Options for Google Chrome browser.
This wonderful add-on can :
- Download YouTube videos
- Darken the background of your videos
- Set the size of each video being played – if you select a large size, it occupies a large part of the browser without going full screen.
- Set the default video quality – it automatically adjusts the resolution of the video being played. If you have a high speed net connectivity then you can choose a high resolution by default.
- Hide ads in the video and unnecessary annotations showing links to new videos.
- Automatically show full video description and hide the comments
LINK : YouTube options for Chrome