Windows 7 screenshots

Windows 7 is the upcoming Operating system from Microsoft. Here are some screenshots of Windows 7.

Just looking at these gives you an idea that it looks same as Vista. Well a closer observation shows you some more minor additions.

Boot screen: It is really coool with it a glass progress bar showing up in black and white.


Desktop context menu has few more options added to it:

Here is the My computer window of Windows 7 looking pretty better with a few shifts in places:
Calculator has become even professional with Programmer and Statistics mode added:
MS Paint has a new option Minimize to ribbon well with a bit of new interface
Here is the Wordpad:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Kaylee

http://www.thinkpadonline.infomaksl